Get instant access to Canada free public records links
Get direct access to free Canada public records links at our members only Facebook page. To gain free, instant access to 1000's of Canadian government free public records links in real-time, simply follow steps described below:
1. Like our website here
2. Click "Follow us on Facebook" image below in order to gain access into members only area.
In today's information age, many government agencies offer information sites free and open to the general public to search for public records. We have provided a sample of phrases or keywords to search for in any major search engine that will at least lead you in the right direction should that particular government agency offer any of their records online. It just takes a little bit of time and patience while testing and perfecting your researcher's skills. Please bear in mind that internet culture is based not on offering all available information cluttered into one single page, but by following links to specific topics.
If you cannot find what you are searching for, you may want to consider our pay-per-search background checks services. From there, you can order an instant background check as a one-time user.
BCS Background Screening, LLC collects billions of records from nationwide government and private records repositories. Being a consumer reporting agency business, we have to pay for obtaining and reselling those bulk records as well as compensate our programmers to categorize and format them for your intended use.
Tip: Copy and paste search terms below into an internet search engine to get direct access into government site of your choice. By contractual obligations, we cannot post direct access link here. However, you can easily obtain it by joining our Facebook free background checks member site (100% absolutely free!).
- Canada - Aircraft Ownership and Registration
- Canada - Canadian Companies
- Canada - Corporations
- Canada - Court Martial Appeals Court
- Canada - Find Government Agency
- Canada - Legislation
- Canada - Lobbyists
- Canada - Municipal Web Sites Directory
- Canada - Patents
- Canada - Public Security Findings
- Canada - Ship Registrations
- Canada - Supreme Court Decisions
- Canada - Tax Court Judgments
- Canada - Trademarks
- Canada - White Pages - Telephone Book
- Canada - Yellow Pages - Telephone Book
- Alberta - Court Judgments
- Alberta - Legislative Assembly
- British Columbia - Legislative Assembly
- British Columbia - Provincial Court Decisions
- British Columbia - Supreme & Appellate Decisions
- Manitoba - Legislative Assembly
- New Brunswick - Acts and Regulations
- New Brunswick - Archived Vital Records
- New Brunswick - Corporate Affairs Registry
- Nova Scotia - Assessor/Real Estate
- Nova Scotia - Corporations
- Nova Scotia - Court Decisions
- Ontario - Court of Appeal Decisions
- Prince Edward Island - Statutes
- Prince Edward Island - Supreme Court Decisions
- Saskatchewan - Court of Appeals Decisions
- Yukon - Legislative Assembly
USA Nationwide Government Free Sites
State, Counties and Cities: Quickly access links to free public records, vital records, real estate records, marriages, criminal incarceration, civil lawsuits and more...
U.S. Government Sites
Foreign Sites - Canada
Tip: Please be aware and obey all federal and local privacy laws when conducting Canada free background checks on your own or if you are going to make a hiring or renting decision based on public records. Learn more about the legal aspects of Canadian employment background checks.